Software Engineering, Quality Assurance
Posted on Wednesday, May 24, 2023
At Terraform Labs, we envision a multi-chain future – one in which decentralized blockchain economies can align incentives with one another by forming bilateral, mutually beneficial economic agreements, and launching a new chain takes mere minutes. Fueled by a passionate community and deep developer talent pool, the projects we create aim to enable the next generation of Web3 products and services.
Explore our projects:
Terra – an open-source, community-owned blockchain hosting a vibrant ecosystem of decentralized applications and cutting-edge developer tools
Alliance – an open-source Cosmos SDK module enabling the formation of bilateral, mutually-beneficial economic alliances between blockchains
Station – an interchain wallet simplifying the often complex, cumbersome process of interacting with multiple blockchain networks
Warp Protocol – a decentralized, on-chain event handler allowing users and protocols to queue transactions to be executed in the future when pre-set conditions have been met
Enterprise Protocol – a no-code solution for DAO creation and management, empowering decentralized communities to coordinate and manage their DAOs on Terra simply and easily
As a QA Engineer at Terraform Labs, you will be responsible for building automated test suites, QA workflows, and ensuring that our products have a high level reliability. You will be expected to analyze existing and new features as they are released and adapt the pipelines accordingly.
- Create and maintain automated test suites for frontend and backend portions of our applications
- Contribute to the improvement of QA processes, methodologies, and tools.
- Conduct manual and automated testing to ensure software quality
- Identify, analyze, and report defects, issues, and risks.
- Perform functional, regression, integration, and performance testing.
- Participate in requirement analysis and review to ensure testability.
- Blockchain Requirements:
- Knowledge and experience using DeFi, decentralized applications, and crypto wallets
- Preferred experience using Cosmos and other proof-of-stake chains
- Testing knowledge:
- Strong understanding of software testing methodologies, principles, and best practices.
- Experience in creating test plans, test cases, and test scripts.
- Proficiency in manual testing, including functional testing, regression testing, and integration testing.
- Familiarity with automated testing tools and frameworks, such as Selenium
- Familiarity with monitoring tools like Sentry
- Knowledge of API testing and tools like Postman or SoapUI
- Technical Requirements:
- Proficient in scripting
- Knowledge of version control systems (e.g., Git) and issue tracking systems (e.g., Jira)
- Analytical Requirements:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify, analyze, and debug issues effectively.
- Attention to detail and the ability to spot inconsistencies or potential risks.
- Strong troubleshooting skills to isolate, reproduce, and report defects accurately.
At Terraform Labs, we believe in building a freer financial system – one decoupled from centralized constraints, easy to build on, and seamless to interact with. If you share our passion for decentralized finance, we invite you to join us on our journey to set money free.
Terraform Labs Is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristics protected by local law or ordinance.
See more open positions at Terra
Something looks off?